Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring, Finally; Mousing, Finally

It's about time the warmer weather hit.  I was getting quite annoyed at the chill.  I'm ready for the days to come that allow me to open my windows.  


I watched as Annabelle failed Mousing 101.  Good timing too.  I was wondering a couple of days before whether she would know what to do if she found a mouse.  She found it and I helped her catch it by moving things.  She played with it a while, until it wasn't moving anymore.   I had to leave the room because I couldn't watch.  Then a heard a rumble.  I went into the kitchen to see what happened and found her looking under the fridge.  Apparently, it tricked her.  Either that or she ate it so quickly and noisily that I thought it got away.  

Right now, she's at my feet trying to get me to play.  I gotta go.  :)

0 comments: