Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Still Waiting

The word is that the results on the interview are still "inconclusive." It has been a bit of a strange drama thusfar, but I hope to hear something back in the next couple of days. But, the job still starts on Monday, so my appt is a wreck as it is filled with boxes.

Ugh!

Meanwhile, If I don't hear something by mid-afternoon, I'll be setting up another interview elsewhere. If the Rockford possibility doesn't come through, here's hoping that this new one will move quickly.

Yes, the employment roller coaster takes yet another sharp turn.

3 comments:

The Catshark said...

Good thinking! I truly hope this one works for you though. But I know what you are going through with the interview thing. On monday I find out if I get a pink slip on my current full time job. So while Im enjoying a nice severance package I will hit the pavement. Thanks to our fair governator.

Tim said...

If they don’t give you the job, they should be wrapped in barbed-wire made of bees with gonorrhea.

irreverance said...

Thanks you two. I'll let you know how things go as soon as I hear from them.