Monday, July 18, 2005

The Podcast is Ready

Pulpiteer Without a Pulpit

The podcast is now fully functioning. If you go over there, you will see that I have a reflection and 3 sermons. That should be enough to start with.

Isn't the animated gif neat? Unfortunately, I can't put it in my sidebars because it is too big. The only size it works at is too small to read, which of course defeats the purpose. So, this is probably the last you'll see it unless I can find a way to use it.

For those who don't have an aggregator yet, I use Doppler Radio.

For those who do have an aggregator, hurry up and subscribe! The feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/eclecticpodcastingmass.

Please either post comments on the podcast page or send e-mails to vmcguffee@yahoo.com.

6 comments:

Tim said...

congrats. add your stuff to itunes...the best aggregator.

The Catshark said...

Actually I downloaded his sermons to itunes and of course they were wonderful! I truly enjoyed A growing experience. Keep up the good work!

irreverance said...

Tim: How do I add to itunes? At the itunes site or at pingomatic?

Diane: Thanks for the compliment. Btw, that is actually going to be a two-parter. "A Growing Experience" is actually going to be preached this coming Sunday (shh...don't tell anyone in mid-Illinois). The second half will be the last Sunday of the month.

The Catshark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Catshark said...

Hmmm... Lets see. I can tell only a few people that I know in IL. But that isn't very many and one truly doesn't count because they moved to Missouri. So I guess your secret is safe for now! :)

Tim said...

Go to iTunes (gotta be 4.9 at least)
go to the music store (you gotta be on line, but you knew that)
go to the podcasts section
there should be a shiny, candy-like button that says publish your podcast.
dont' fret. it will take a while (maybe days) to be listed there.
Man, when the other folks at the Atheism club get wind of my helping, I'm gonna be sunk. lol