Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to the 20th Century: Halo on the Way

I finally did it. I broke down and bought an Xbox. No, not an Xbox 360. Just an Xbox. With a green "X" right on top.

I love video games. The reason I haven't bought a system is that they are expensive, and I couldn't justify it. Why get a console system when computers are better. Now that I have a 32" Vizio, though, I have a reason to have one. If I wanted to spend a lot of cash on a system, I would buy another desktop rather than a 360. And since I love Halo, I had to get an Xbox.

Yay for eBay! I found a system and many games for about $100. It should be here in about a week or so. I will have plenty of fun lined up for my copious free time. All I need now is copious free time. This could be a problem.

My schedule is full from week to week, but I will have to make room for my new toy. Halo, here I come!

0 comments: