Saturday, December 03, 2005

New Home Page

After a long silence, I should introduce everyone to my new home page: Eclectic Mass Home Page. It's much better than my geocities one.

Let's see, what's happened in the last month since I posted?

My car was broken into. Someone smashed out my rear, passenger side window in order to pillage my back seat. The boneheaded move on my part was to leave lots of stuff there. The thief must have felt silly though rummaging through a box that had copies of the Presbyterian Outlook and a liturgical calendar in it. All the person made off with was a smoothie machine. (Oddly enough, I didn't want a smoothie until my machine was gone.)

I went to the Octane to celebrate Tim's 33rd birthday. Happy birthday Timmy-boy! Met some really neat people there too. (And a quick "hello" to them if they happen to stumble across this entry.)

I've discovered a new art form (well, new to me anyway): paper lace. Basically, take a long sheet of paper (my mock-up is 8 1/2" x 17"; the final will be about 5' x 10'). Draw a design on it. Strategically cut out negative spaces, making sure you have enough paper attachments to hold it together. Then hang it from the ceiling. It becomes a really cool banner that is far less complicated than it really is. Eventually, I'll get a pic of my creation story mockup.

The Contagion War Stories anthology is officially out. I have an article in there entitled "All Things are Relative." I also did the pic to go with it.

I'm really missing the time to draw. I'm being creative in other ways, which is way cool, but I keep getting the hunkering to break out a HUGE sheet of paper and just go crazy with my pencils for about a day or two. Unfortunately, I'm having a tough time convincing the world to stop turning so I can create the next series to dominate the louvre (or maybe somewhere slightly smaller).

2 comments:

Tim said...

Your new site looks out of sight. PUN!

irreverance said...

*pun groan*

Thanks!