Monday, May 25, 2009

I Double Dog Down Dare You

The TV rocks! No longer do I have to get up every 2 minutes to jiggle the wire, in hopes of getting a picture or making the squealing noise go away. Now, I turn it on and leave it alone. What a concept!

I can now start working out with my Yoga & Pilates DVD. I had already started with the basic situps, pushups, and weights. I won't stop with that. The basic working out gives me a different feel from yoga-pilates. I can't say I like one more than the other. Either way, I get that kinda fun, tender muscle feel. (*poke* *ow*, *poke* *ow*)

Since the weather has become warmer, I'm also trying to spend time outside in the sun. Mainly, I grab a book and blanket and sit in the backyard. Whenever my friend/landlord, Nukem, comes over to work on things, I see if there's anything I can do to help. Just standing in the sun is boring. Reading in the sun is better. But actually doing somethin in the sun is the best.

Recently, I've needed such things as the sun and exercise (especially the sun) to help me get out of this depressed funk. Yeah, depressed. It has been a long time since I've been in a relationship, and I'm feeling quite lonely. I haven't dated in what feels like ages. I need to get out there where everybody else is. Until that happens, I'll keep working on the buffitude.

0 comments: