Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a Good Day

Last night, I got in about 2am from pool (which really makes it this morning). Even though I was tired, I couldn't resist putting in the last disc for Supernatural. Lo and behold, only two episodes left in season four, therefore I watched the whole thing. Bedtime: 4:30 am.

Alarm buzzes at 11am, I hit the snooze and pet my cat...for 3 hours. Yeah, talk about a slow wake up. But is was more than a slow wake up. I enjoy spending time with my cat petting her and listening to her purr. It's very soothing. So it was perhaps less 3 hours oversleeping, and more like 3 hours of cat petting and purring meditation. It was quite nice.

And maybe there was something energizing to it. Since I crawled out of bed, I've taken down my tree (yes, it was still up) and attempted to build my dvd case (which I've had for over a month). I say attempted because the box didn't have a screw packet in it. I had to call the company to have the send me the parts. Normally, I would say to myself, "I'll do it later." But, somehow, I had the motivation to be on top of it. And, to add to my list of accomplishments today, I even cleaned the kitchen a bit. Yes, I cleaned!

Too bad I didn't make it to the laundry.

0 comments: