Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What To Do, What To Do

I've been running a tight sched through the last several months. Recently, some things have changed, broken down, or morphed. It's time to look at my calendar once again. As a result, I have new time slots that have come available.

I have too many things I want to do. I want to play pool. There is a Monday league for beginners (which I might do okay in) and a Wednesday league for experienced players (which I would be used and abused in). Both sound like fun. I also want to play a tabletop RPG. That would have to start in the afternoon, so it would need to happen on Monday or Wednesday as well. Then, I'd like to start a meditation group up to compliment the group that is watching the Bart Ehrman DVD series, Lost Christianities. From what I can tell, Wednesday is the best evening for that. I would like to spend more time blogging. (I would even prefer to be able to do podcasting, but it takes way more time.) The best time for that kind of activity for me is during the day, which means Tuesday or Wednesday. Then, I'd like to play Halo 2 with my friend Nukem, who is only available early afternoons, which means Tuesday or Wednesday. Then, I want to work on a monthly (?) podcast with a friend of mine who is an atheist to talk about some shallow and deep shit of life. I still think the best name we could have for it would be "Whiskey and Beer," since thats what we'd be drinking during it.

All of these choices have led to paralysis. My guess is I'll go with pool on Mondays (since I can't do it often on Tuesdays anymore). Then Wednesday may be blogging/gaming day. We'll have to see though.

0 comments: