Thursday, March 17, 2005

Reunion

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Last night, I went up to Rockford after a meeting to catch up with Tim (who can be found here). We used to work together as technical writers and it looks like we might be able to pull off an on-the-side business venture. It was a great time. And I'm pretty pumped about the whole project. A certain part of me really misses the Rockford area.

And, yeah, in the above pic, Tim is the pirate, not the monkey.

P.S.: Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Tim said...

It was great seeing you the other night, Shepheard. You gotta try to get yourself up to the Rockford area more often.

irreverance said...

Yeah, I know. There are tons of people up there I've lost touch with. Don't forget to give me a buzz when you find yourself in this area.