• Evolving Christian Faith Network
  • ECF-Net Q and A
  • XianGoth LJ
Eclectic Mass
  • Home
  • Business
    • Internet
    • Market
    • Stock
  • Downloads
    • Dvd
    • Games
    • Software
      • Office
  • Parent Category
    • Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 1
      • Sub Child Category 2
      • Sub Child Category 3
    • Child Category 2
    • Child Category 3
    • Child Category 4
  • Featured
  • Health
    • Childcare
    • Doctors
  • Uncategorized

Friday, March 25, 2005

And Now For Something Completely Different

12:16 PM    No comments

*giggle, snort, guffaw*
Child Walks Out on Toy Non-Proliferation Talks"

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Social Profiles

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail
  • Popular
  • Tags
  • Blog Archives
  • Egad, It's Hot!
    Since I've been working on getting the podcast up and running, I've largely neglected Eclectic Mass. So, I want to hit on a few hig...
  • I'm Listed
    The podcast is now in real live directories. (However, it may take a while for them to appear there.) ~~Digitalpodcast.com ~~itunes Unfortun...
  • Where's the Dunce Cap?
    I just got the call from the mechanic. He has figured out what is wrong with my car. Apparently, in my mad dash to make it to the softball...
  • Preaching
    This Sunday will be my first sermon at Second Con . I just finised the nearly-final draft. As I try to think about where this congregation...
  • Review: The Path of the Blue Raven
    Years back, I read Brian McLaren's A New Kind of Christian . What a great book for those coming from an exclusivist background (those w...
  • Going Ape at the Guerilla Art Gig
    Title: "Daddy's Home" Sunday evening was the Guerilla Art Gig (G.A.G.) in Rockford, IL. I already knew InvaderTim and "...
  • Getting Back in the Saddle
    Now that I've got some time on my hands, I need to get back to work on Nutshell Christianity . It has been about 4 mo's since I las...
  • There Is No End to the...
    boxes, boxes, and more boxes. I've officially moved in to my new place. Of course, there's no room to move around yet. The worst p...
  • Not Good
    My car is smoking. I started it this morning (or at least tried to). It made funny sounds and almost got going. I turned it off, looked i...
  • I'm a Podcasting Maniac Too!
    Why would I want to podcast sermons, you ask? Well, it's pretty simple really... I like writing sermons. I like my computer. I like b...

Play Station

Blogs I'm Spying On

  • GrantGoBoom

My Other Blogs

  • Eclectic Podcasting Mass (my podcast)
  • Ships Passing in the Night
  • Free Agency
  • Hermetic Homiletics
Topics :

Current Sense of Drive

  • Striving to create an alternative new faith community
  • Seeking people who want to carve out their own niche for a spiritual encounter
  • Longing to make a difference in this world

My Groupie Wannabe's

  • Invader Tim
  • The Emperor's New Clothes
  • The Pirate's Personal Log
  • EvilSauce
  • Invader Tim's Podcast
  • Fatherman Seeking Peace
  • Mission Bound
  • The Wizard Yosi
  • "ssg"
  • A World of Dreams

Blogroll

Hot Games

Blogger news

Blogger templates

  • Home

Contributors

  • irreverance
  • irreverance

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2005 (133)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • Destiny
      • Which Circle?
      • Next Step: Final Four
      • And Now For Something Completely Different
      • Loss of "Self"
      • Dragons
      • Sometimes Dialogue and Peacemaking Are Not Easy
      • "Jewish Voice for Peace" on the Divestment Issues ...
      • "Truth Nebula"
      • Reunion
      • Evolution or Intelligent Design?
      • This One's All About the Ego
      • "Bo's Blah, Blah, Blog"
      • The Gospel of Supply Side Jesus
      • Pizza, Pizza, and More Pizza
      • Million Dollar Baby
      • "Treasure"
      • Plotting and Scheming
    • ►  February (25)

Labels

  • annabelle
  • art
  • Blogger
  • book
  • BSG
  • car
  • comics
  • culture
  • ECF-Net
  • eclectic mass
  • emergent
  • entertainment
  • exercise
  • family
  • friends
  • fun
  • games
  • holiday
  • interspirituality
  • leadership
  • life
  • LiveJournal
  • music
  • people
  • personal
  • pool
  • Posterous
  • presbyterian
  • Q and A
  • reflection
  • relationships
  • science
  • spirituality
  • StackExchange
  • toys
  • Tumblr
  • TV
  • video
  • website
  • weirdness
  • WordPress
  • work

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2005 (133)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • Destiny
      • Which Circle?
      • Next Step: Final Four
      • And Now For Something Completely Different
      • Loss of "Self"
      • Dragons
      • Sometimes Dialogue and Peacemaking Are Not Easy
      • "Jewish Voice for Peace" on the Divestment Issues ...
      • "Truth Nebula"
      • Reunion
      • Evolution or Intelligent Design?
      • This One's All About the Ego
      • "Bo's Blah, Blah, Blog"
      • The Gospel of Supply Side Jesus
      • Pizza, Pizza, and More Pizza
      • Million Dollar Baby
      • "Treasure"
      • Plotting and Scheming
    • ►  February (25)

Recent Posts

Sample Text

Download

 
Copyright © 2012 Eclectic Mass | Powered by Blogger
Design by NewWpThemes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Distributed by: free blogger template one column best free blogger template ever | best vpn type best vpn for ipad 3