Saturday, May 22, 2010

Building a Muscle

One of the perks of my job is that I get to work from home every once in a while.  This, of course, makes my cat very happy.  Although she is not happy with the distinct lack of attention, it seems to appeal to her more than me disappearing for hours on end.  

Another perk for the night is that my landlord dropped by and put up my Perfect Pull-Up bar.  I don't have any tools (yeah, I know, lame).  And I prefer my landlord drill into my landlord's building.  So, the point is that I now have a pull-up bar (indeed, a Perfect Pull-Up bar) in the doorway to my living room.  

I'm not a big exerciser.  Still, I can't resist the bar over at my friend's apartment.  Every time I walk by it, I have to use it.  My hope is that the same will happen here. 

Behold, my future uber-physique!
*flexes*
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Posted via email from Silent Echo

0 comments: