Thursday, September 08, 2005

No More Anonymous Comments

I got tired of the "anonymous" comments that were actually spam postings (or whatever they're officially called). Therefore, I've turned off the option to post anonymously. If anyone out there wants to post on here, sorry, but you've got to get a blogger account. That doesn't mean that it ever has to be updated, but you'll have to at least set something up.

Tomorrow, I'm going back to Spring Valley. I think I've found a temporary appt up here, so I think I can bring some stuff back. The new place would start at about mid-month. After (if?) I take it, I can rent and load a truck and finish this transition.

1 comments:

The Catshark said...

Sad to say not allowing anonymous comments isn't the only thing you have to do to stop these spam bots. You actually have to go one step further and make each person who posts to your blog fill in the verification word. It sucks but its the only way to stop some of these ads.