Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My First Post

Ahh. Isn't it special. I'm doing my first post here on my own blogspot. Although, it's not like I don't have enough on-line journals.

Why am I doing this? A couple of reasons. First, I thought it would be nice for all of you who read this to be able to "coo" and "booglie-wooglie" at the newborn on-line presence. And second, a boneheaded friend of mine decided to start a blogspot, and to post on his I have to have one to. Oh, did I say bonehead? I meant Supreme Bonehead IV. (Yes, he deserves a title for this one.)

So, the question becomes: Whatever shall I do with yet another live journal? Well, as of yet the jury is out. On the bright side, I might find out that I really like this place. On the dark side, it's 11:45 and I should be in bed. Only time will tell.

0 comments: