Sunday, May 01, 2005

Updated Virtual Art Class Poster

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThanks to handy suggestions from Tim, I have revised my web poster for my art class. Apparently, it was difficult to read before on some browsers. Hopefully, the adjustments have taken care of that problem. He may have more suggestions that lead to more tweaking, but that is to be seen.

I saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy yesterday. I enjoyed it. I think my actual erudite phrasing when asked was something like, "It was nice." It wasn't a gut-buster, but it was fun. Tim invited me and I got to see some others that I've not seen in quite some time. It made me miss Rockford.

Oh, today is Christina's birthday. Better call soon before I get earn the cold shoulder.

Today's sermon actually went well enough that I'm thinking of posting a link to it on my sermon site, Hermetic Homiletics. Wouldn't you know it. St. Sebald showed up last week when my sermon was relatively blah. Maybe I should have trapped her in the bathroom for a week so she could hear one of my better ones. No, then again, my peanut bladder would not have been able to cope.

Believe it or not, I just learned how to "float" an image in the text. Now I have to figure out how to set a space around it. 'Tis something to work on.

0 comments: