Sunday, July 03, 2005

To Podcast or Not to Podcast...

Yesterday, MissionBound and I went to the birthday party for "ssg". Quite the bash, I assure you. It was good to see my friends there as well as several new faces. (How was I supposed to know that "ssg" had a sister. Well, if he will not turn to the darkside, then perhaps she will!)

Anyway, while there, I was talking with InvaderTim and discussed the idea of me doing a podcast of my own. (FYI: He was in the Rockford Register Star. Go look it up people. But be forewarned, he did not say that podcasting was "all things.") I was thinking about putting sermons out there. He told me he would help me get me off the ground, which hopefully wouldn't be toooooo hard.

So, even though I am now not in a church, I might be doing weekly (or bi-weekly?) sermons. I'm considering it. I'm even recording a couple to see how they sound. We have yet to see the extend to which I'll go down this path. Regardless, I want to find out more about this whole podcasting thing.

0 comments: