Thursday, September 01, 2005

Losing Internet Access

While in transition, I will be losing some of my internet access. I can connect where I'm staying with friends, but I don't want to monopolize their computer. Obviously, at work I'm limited by...well, work. And in Spring Valley I'll be canceling my service since I'm not there.

This isn't as big a deal for my blog as it is my podcast. (Though it does mean I won't be surfing many other people's blogs much.) I'm glad to say that I've got at least 20 subscribers now with about 40-50 hits a day. I need to update. It has been too long. I'll try to get another spot out there as soon as I can, but it might be a while. Hopefully, I'll be able to connect enough in the near future to at least get an explanation out there.

I finished watching the movie Alexander tonight with friends. Not good. In fact, very bad. Okay, atrocious is really more like it. I might have to watch The Incredibles again just to cleanse my memory of all the bad acting.

Oh, and for all those interested, Second Congregational will be renting parking spaces for $5 for Waterfront. If I remember correctly, the $$$ goes to our gym and youth group activities. I'll be out there off and on with the youth group if anyone wants to drop in and say "hi."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Catshark said...

LOL lovely spam ads!

Its great to see that you are doing well! Of course you know that most of us will miss ya while your gone. :P

I already know you are havin a great time! So when ya get back you know where I am so buzz in from time to time if ya get a chance!