Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm Going to Teach Art

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've decided to put out flyers. My goal is to pick up 20 steady students. I hope that's not unrealistic. I've been told that my fee of $10/wk is too low, but I want the art classes to be financially accessible. Besides, it's not like I'm an "established" artist who can charge out the wazoo. (Not that I would even if I could.)

I talked with Tim last night and he gave me the heads-up on submitting to an independently published anthology focusing on the horror genre. The setting itself sounds very doable for me. Who knows, maybe I can eventually meet the director and do some art for him. Right now, it is all up in the air. But, I took a step in that direction by sending a short story proposal. So, I feel momentarily accomplished.

Can you tell I'm totally on an art kick?

0 comments: