Saturday, April 23, 2005

I've Got My Eyes on You

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just a bit of prep/practice sketching for the hopefully upcoming art class. I feel rusty. It's amazing how much better drawings look once they've been tightened by the reducing process.

I received good news regarding the art class today. So far, there are now four people interested. One more and we're good to start. I'm starting to get pretty pumped. Time to start concocting lesson plans.

I've got more posters going up, and I've asked Tim to help pass the word around in Rockford. I think I'll have to contact others up there as well and ask them to look for possibilities.

I discovered tonight that if you are making instant mashed potatoes, it is best not to start to mix in the potato packet, start stiring and then get distracted before finishing. Apparently, if the stirring motion is not continued, it all turns to soup.

0 comments: