Friday, April 15, 2005

Meet Captain Happy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meet my friend's brother's dog. Ain't he cute?

Today, I'm going down to see Christina and Jacob. It was his birthday yesterday (the big "oh-nine"). He doesn't know I'm coming down yet. Hopefully, it is a good surprise. I plan to be on my way back on Sunday.

Speaking of birthdays, today is my mom's. I already called her and sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She's outside enjoying the day and working with her flowers.

I'm finally unwinding. It really started last night. Today I feel relatively relaxed. I'm in that in-between stage. And to think, it has only taken me five days to get here.

I'm considering starting to teach drawing on the side. Of course, I don't have "credentials," but I'd mention that up front. I was thinking of charging $10 per week, with class meeting two times for two-hour sessions. I would need a minimum of five people interested to start up. There are some things I can do, and others that I cannot. I'll just have to stick with what I can do.

0 comments: