Sunday, June 19, 2005

FPC-Ladd

The First Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Church
of Ladd, IL

This is the church that I'm currently serving as Student Pastor. Since I will be leaving at the end of the month, I wanted to give each of them a drawing of the building as my parting gift to them. Many parishioners have given me things that they made, and I wanted to give them something that I made.

It also served as good practice.

About 20 minutes ago I noticed how late it was. Normally, this would not be a big deal, but tomorrow I'm going to Rockford for an artist gathering. I'll definitely need a nap before I hop in the car.

I wonder how many are actually going to show up since it is after all Father's Day. I will be very annoyed if I show drive all that way and nobody shows up.

0 comments: