Thursday, June 23, 2005

We Were Outside

Tonight, we had our Historical Jesus DVD Discussion Group meeting at the Common Grounds BookCafe in Utica (they are no longer in LaSalle). We decided to take the TV outside and watched it in the garden area. That was awesome. It was a great discussion, too. Admittedly it was more geared toward "spirituality" than "historical Jesus," but great nonetheless.

Okay all, don't forget...

Gorilla Art Thing
Poster by InvaderTim

Next Sunday, outside the Octane in Rockford, IL. Bring your gear. Let's get it on...the page that is.

Also, I mentioned "ssg" in a previous post. However, I thought it best if I showed a photo of him (which I stole from InvaderTim) sitting with InvaderTim(who now has a podcast. Go vote for him here, here, and here now).

InvaderTim with 'ssg'
Photo not by InvaderTim,
which should be obvious
since he is in the pic.

I hope that helps.

2 comments:

Tim said...

a sad glimpse into the horrible hangups of SSG's monkey fetish.

irreverance said...

LOL.

You know, as I look at that pic, I'm thinking "mascot."