Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Fly on the Wall

I'm considering putting together a bi-monthly publication called The Fly on the Wall. The idea is to offer an alternative Christian voice in this area. Surely, it will draw a certain amount of ire from the religious authorities in this area...but such is life. Within its pages, I will offer a peek in between my ears as I offer my musings and reflections of a theological nature.

It will be in hardcopy form and placed in the Common Grounds BookCafe in LaSalle. The price should be good: free. I'll print it off, saddlestitch it, trim the outer edges, and drop it off. I'm considering putting it in blog form also, (it's as easy as copy/paste), but the hardcopy version is my primary concern.

The problem is that this kind of thing takes time. The involvent will include more than just writing it. I have the whole printing/binding aspect as well. Another issue: somebody already took "flyonthewall" as their url. (Grrr.)

I also admit to being a bit nervous as well. Stepping into the public eye like this is daunting.

0 comments: