Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Happy Valentine's Day

Yesterday was great! I went to see Megan (unfortunately, it is quite the drive) and we spend a large portion of the day together. First, we hung out and talked a little while. Then we went into the city and checked out a local bookstore. I picked up The Wisdom of the Cloud of Unknowing (a tiny excerpt book) and What Does It Mean to Be a Man? by Thomas Hart. (Alas, but I forgot which book she got.) Then we went to a place called Thai Spice, where I had the Pad Thai and Thai Iced Tea. It was all very good. Oddly enough, we ordered exactly the same thing. Next, back to her place to watch Bubba Ho-Tep. Standard Bruce Campbell and quite funny. Then I came back home.

Too bad there's such a distance between us.

1 comments:

Tim said...

Bubba rocked! I saw it in the theater, and Bruce Campbell was there. He did a Q & A thing afterward. I was suprised how damn poignant that movie was at times.