Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Laughed Too Hard

A friend of mine (whom I will call Egomaniacal Meglomaniac, or EM for short) dropped in for a few days. One night, I reaquainted him with Landover Baptist Church. As I was reading Dating Tips for Christian Men, we laughed our asses off. It got so bad at one point that I couldn't even read anymore. So, I'm posting it here to share.

Tonight we had our first viewing/discussion of the DVD series, "Jesus and the Gospels." This one is pretty academic sounding, even more so than the "Historical Jesus" one we're doing at the Common Grounds BookCafe on Thursday evenings. It's one thing to be an academic presentation, but it is another to sound overly academic to the point of confusion. I hope it will get better over time.

Well, gotta get back to preping the bulletins for our Ash Wednesday service tomorrow eve. Oddly enough, it is my favorite Christian celebration.

0 comments: