Thursday, February 17, 2005

My Non-Existent Virtual Novel

A TCPC-friend read my blog here and encouraged me to write my blog-novel. After recovering from the fact that someone actually reads this stuff, I decided to start on it. So far it is entitled Free Agency and can be found here. You'll have to go there to read more.

Tonight was a good night at the Common Grounds BookCafe. We had our second viewing of the DVD series, "The Historical Jesus." It's a very diverse group with lots of questions. Trying to make sure that everyone gets a chance to speak is not easy. But, we've just started and one of our tasks will be how to work together as a mutually-respectful group. Lots of trial and error ahead of us here.

I've been watching the Duke-Virgina Tech game in the background. What a great finish. Breathtaking! Can't wait for March Madness.

I really feel like I'm behind in my work-load. We're getting ready to do the follow-up seminars for the Heart of Worship event. Yet, one more thing on my plate now. So much to do, so little time.

0 comments: